Long holidays before my next career

At the beginning of April, I got an offer from one of the companies that I have applied for.

I took the offer because the company was ideal for me. 
Foreign-affiliated, small-sized( that means I can do anything without a border), they recognize me as non-experienced but have me an opportunity to try, and they have global projects!

It is of course, very challenging for me. I currently work for a huge company, and they never ask me to work overtime more than 35 hours. 
But I want to get a chance to dive into the world on business more than that!
So I feel more excited rather than scared of the uncertainty.

Before starting new job, my trip to France and Hong Kong for 16days starts. That would be my final trip in this year.
So look forward to it!!

Then 

コメント