Pascal Schumacher @The Cotton Club

This was a birthday gift from the COTTON CLUB TOKYO.

Pascal Schumacher is an artist a d composer from Luxembourg.

He was playing xylophone mainly at the stage.
I've never seen such a good and melodious ones.
Especially,I liked some songs with irregular rhythm.

This time, they invited some Japanese jazz players to play together.
It was nice to see such a collaboration. But For me, sometimes, melody was redundant and the volume of them are bigger than Pascal, so, it was a bit noisy.
I wish I could hear more original songs.

Left tokyo right.
His new album was released and many songs of the album were inspired and composed in Shinjyuku golden gai's bar.
Deep tokyo atmosphere might affected them a lot.



Enjoyable night with good music and laxurious space.
thank u!

コメント