salon de the @ patisserie Sadaharu Aoki Paris boutique Marunouchi Cafe Tokyo

Recently, Yurakucho has become one of the popular shopping town in Tokyo.
Because it is close to Ginza and Marunouchi, you can walk from there, it's only 5 minutes, And also it has international forum and many new fashion buildings for young people were built.

Today, I went shopping there and previewd "ONE LIFE" , a BBC EARTH's film.
The film itself was also interesting, and I was surprized how possibly such footages can be taken.
It was really nice and make us realize how important biodiversity is.
http://onelifemovie.jp/index.html
(sorry it is Japanese ver.) In Japan, it will be released from September 1st.

Anyway, in Tokyo, there aer a lot of  fascinated confectionaries.
Among those, I think this shop is one of the most popular one.

"Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki Paris"
http://www.sadaharuaoki.com/

The shop is Patisserie Sadaharu Aoki's French confectionery.
He started his own shop in Paris, then expanded to Japan.
He makes mainly Macarons, Cakes and chocola.
And the shop at Marunouchi is the only place you can enjoy those in Japan.
http://www.sadaharuaoki.com/boutique/tokyo-en.html

Today, I ate Valencia.
Orange cream and bitter chocolate mouse took me to the heaven!!
750yen.







above, you can see the all cakes.

I sometimes use this shop to buy a gift to my friends,
especially Macarons are very popular.
Of course it is not necessarily cheap, but it is worth trying.

If you are tired shopping around, I recommend to take a rest there.

コメント